Corporate Building Services in Belmont, F/T (40 hours)
Woodmont is seeking a professional Administrative Assistant to work with the Building Services Team at our Corporate Headquarters in Belmont, CA. The schedule is Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. The Administrative Assistant has a strong organizational ability, is detail oriented, and computer proficient. Must be able to document and maintain project completions related to Asbestos, lead and microbial infestation.
- Able to multi-task as the point of initial contact for the department
- Be able to clearly communicate with Building Services team members, Property Managers, Regional Managers and Contractors/vendors
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and DocuSign
General administrative duties include:
- Serve as the initial point of contact for the department – Receive and route all incoming items to the proper team member
- Open all mail, apply date stamp, and route to proper team member for processing
- Maintain physical files within the department; hazardous waste manifests, preventative maintenance, safety awards, completed contract files, and current contract files that are ‘in process’ along with their color coding
- Process the quarterly Safety Incentive Awards, working with Human Resources Department and Chief Financial Officer,
- Maintain MS Access Database related to Contract/Purchase Order Master Agreements,
- Preventive Maintenance Programs –distribute to sites, monitor returned completions, notify Regional Managers of deficiencies, and maintain files demonstrating compliance with programs
- Establish vendor accounts for newly managed properties, delete accounts where management expires, and coordinate changes in authorized signers
- As directed by Manager, generate “service contract 30 day notice terminations” and send out via certified mail
- Serve as the point person for all asbestos, lead and microbial infestation incidents. Receive initial documentation, and create a property and unit physical file for monitoring. Route project to designated project manager per assignment list, and track through completion before filing.
- Follow up on all delinquent Unconditional releases
- Monitor receipt of pre-lien notices, updating the contract database so invoices are not processed until liens are satisfied
- Assist with miscellaneous departmental processes as assigned by Manager, and in general:
- Cross train on generation of contracts and processing of invoices, so as to provide backup for team as needed
- Maintain asbestos and mold related files, including updates to Operation &Management plans
- Perform research projects for Vice President Building Services as assigned
- Answer incoming phone calls for project managers, and team members in their absence
- Education/Experience: Requires a minimum of a high school diploma and at least 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Language Ability: Effective oral and written communication skills with customers, coworkers and management. Ability to read and comprehend reports and invoices. Ability to write basic correspondence.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills: Must have excellent computer skills including strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, bonuses, proportions, percentages. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, and proportions to practical situations.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: No Certificates Required
For consideration, please submit your resume by completing the form below or download the application.
Woodmont is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, creed, ancestry, disability, or any other personal characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.