Amador Village in Hayward, F/T (40 hours)
Our beautiful unit apartment community seeks a property management professional to assist in our leasing office. This full time position requires 40 hours per week working 9am to 6pm, includes weekends. This position requires someone with supervisory experience to work with the Property Manager to manage the staff, vendors and projects. You are also required to successfully lease apartments to future residents in a professional manner and give superior customer service to our current residents when they have questions or concerns. This position requires someone engaged and experienced in social media.
The position requires:
- Proven property management experience
- Proven marketing skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be dependable and reliable
- A college degree is a plus
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Knowledge of RealPage and Yieldstar experience a PLUS!
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Great career opportunities with coaching and mentoring
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Team atmosphere
For consideration, please submit your resume by completing the form below or downloading the application here.
Woodmont is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, creed, ancestry, disability, or any other personal characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.