West Valley Executive Park, F/T (40 hours)
This position is primarily responsible for administrative aspects of commercial office properties including assisting the property manager with property appearance, vendor management and tenant relations. The property administrator must provide service in a helpful, friendly and professional manner and must be diplomatic at all times when resolving tenant and employee concerns. Must have the ability to work well with all levels of personnel including asset managers/owners, company management, staff employees and vendors. The property administrator will help create and instill an atmosphere in which the property is a pleasant place to work, providing superior service to all tenants. The property administrator will work under the leadership of the property manager to complete all administrative duties.
Essential Job Functions:
- Achieve the highest level of tenant retention and collections while being prudent with operating expenses, all while effectively maintaining the property.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with tenants, staff, management, vendors and ownership. Ensure tenant satisfaction.
- Assist the manager in calculating operating expense estimates and reconciliation and preparing invoices and backup to the tenants. Answer tenant questions regarding the billings.
- Assist in the preparation of lease abstracts for new leases and renewals in accordance with approved policies and procedures.
- At the direction of the manager monitor vendor and tenant insurance certificates.
- Accountable for the property maintaining accurate and thorough tenant files, ensuring all required documents are properly signed and filed properly in tenant file.
- Assist the manager to ensure all onsite operations are in compliance with company policy and procedures.
- Assist the manager to monitor and enforce lease terms of agreements; billings and collections of rent and other charges per lease. Perform all assignments related to collecting rent which may include depositing all monies in the bank OR using the electronic check scanner.
- At the direction of the Property Manager you may be required to prepare and serve delinquent notices, 3 day notices, and assist attorney with or file unlawful detainer actions in coordination with the Property Manager.
- Ensure office, vacant suites/spaces and building common area meets company standards, maintained in a clean, neat and orderly fashion at all times.
- As needed, assist the Leasing Broker with tours, broker lunches, and tenant improvement projects.
- Ensure that all administrative reporting and filing are completed accurately and timely.
- Participate in training seminars and educational opportunities.
- At the direction of management conduct final suite/space inspection after tenant move-outs, process Security Deposit refunds, arrange for the suite/space to be put on the vacancy master and collect all keys and access cards from the tenant.
- At the direction of the manager, process vendor invoices according to client policies and procedures. Timely and accurately code and submit for payment all invoices to the Property Manager and/or Accounts Payable Specialist.
- Assist the manager to schedule and coordinate payments including timely progressive payments procuring sufficient documents from vendors such as waivers and subcontractor releases.
- Assist the Property Manager to schedule vendors and obtain bids.
- Address tenant concerns and maintenance requests with a friendly positive approach and in a timely manner.
- Assist the manager with monitoring the curb appeal of the property, make arrangements for completion of service requests and help direct custodians and service personnel to maintain the highest level of quality on the property at all times. Maintain Project Lists to track work in progress.
- Monitor and maintain adequate office supplies/equipment following WRES procedures.
- Assist manager to ensure that all Fire and Life Safety Equipment, as well as Elevators are maintained and inspected regularly and that all permits are current.
- Maintain building rules and regulations. And perform all lease administration, upholding all obligations of the lease for both tenants and landlord from move–in to move–out.
- May be required to participate in WRES Company Emergency Response Program.
- Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner. Organize work, set priorities and meet critical time sensitive deadlines.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive personal information of applicants, tenants, employees and former employees and tenants.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor degree preferred but not required. Minimum of two years’ industry experience desired but not required. Must have proven administrative and customer service skills. Knowledge of tenant, eviction and applicable federal state and local laws, codes and regulations pertaining to the commercial property management industry desired but not required.
- Language Ability: Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read and comprehend reports and invoices. Ability to create, compose and edit written materials. Polished interpersonal skills.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities. Ability to assimilate and analyze information pertaining to market and economic conditions that may impact client goals.
- Computer Skills: Must have excellent computer skills including strong knowledge of the property management software, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and the internet.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as add, subtract, multiply and divide, calculate discounts, interest, bonuses, proportions, percentages. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, and proportions to practical situations
Woodmont offers a competitive compensation package and health related benefits including, medical, dental, vision and life insurance. Plus a 401(k) plan, vacation and sick plans and more!
For consideration, please submit your resume by completing the form below or download the application.
Woodmont is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, creed, ancestry, disability, or any other personal characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.