Corporate Office in Belmont, F/T (40 hours)
This position is primarily responsible for administrative aspects of two commercial office properties including assisting the property manager with property appearance, vendor management and tenant relations. The property administrator must provide service in a helpful, friendly and professional manner and must be diplomatic at all times when resolving tenant and employee concerns. Must have the ability to work well with all levels of personnel including asset managers/owners, company management, staff employees and vendors. The property administrator will help create and instill an atmosphere in which the property is a pleasant place to work, providing superior service to all tenants. The property administrator will work under the leadership of the property manager to complete all administrative duties.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor degree preferred. Minimum of two years’ industry experience desired. Must have proven administrative and customer service skills. Knowledge of tenant, eviction and applicable federal state and local laws, codes and regulations pertaining to the commercial property management industry desired but not required.
- Language Ability: Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read and comprehend reports and invoices. Ability to create, compose and edit written materials. Polished interpersonal skills.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities. Ability to assimilate and analyze information pertaining to market and economic conditions that may impact client goals.
- Computer Skills: Must have excellent computer skills including strong knowledge of the property management software, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and the Internet.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as add, subtract, multiply and divide, calculate discounts, interest, bonuses, proportions, percentages. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, and proportions to practical situations.
Woodmont offers a competitive compensation package and full time benefits which include paid vacation and sick time, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401(k) Plan.
For consideration, please submit your resume by completing the form below or downloading the application here.
Woodmont is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, creed, ancestry, disability, or any other personal characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.