Gateway at Millbrae Station, F/T (exempt)
Woodmont Real Estate Services, a premier real estate management company is seeking a Commercial Property Manager . This position is responsible for 152,000 square feet Class A office bldg., 36,000 square feet of Retail space in two properties and Association Budget Operations for the development-wide site. The property manager exercises independent judgment and problem solving for tenants and building responsibilities. Must have the ability to work well with all levels of personnel including asset managers/owners, company management, staff employees and vendors. Must always demonstrate a superior knowledge of the competitive marketplace.
- Management of the physical and financial operation of the office building;
- Development of a five (5) year Capital Improvement Plan;
- Ensure prompt collection of rents and any manage delinquencies;
- Prepare and manage annual budgets;
- Supervise tenant improvements;
- Interface with brokerage community;
- Prepare monthly financial variance and quarterly reports;
- Oversee third party vendors;
- Develop and maintain tenant relationships.
- Leasing responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5-7 years of Commercial Property Management experience with proven customer service skills.
- RPA or CPM preferred.
- California Real Estate License required.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and communications skills.
- Good financial acumen.
- Ability to multi-task, remain highly organized, and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k) plan, plus more!
For consideration, please submit your resume by completing the form below or download the application.
Woodmont is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, creed, ancestry, disability, or any other personal characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.