Corporate – Financial Services, F/T (40 hours)
Woodmont is seeking a professional Corporate/Payroll Accountant to manage payroll and accounting functions. The position is primarily responsible for (in collaboration with the Woodmont’s Corp Accountant and Payroll Specialist for preparing payroll as well as financial reports to track the organization’s assets, liabilities, tax liabilities, and other related financial activities.
- Prepare and run payroll
- Create Invoices as well as process invoices
- Bank account and general ledger account reconciliations
- Process and post receipts to general ledger
- Provide customer service both internally within the organization and to our clients
- Education/Experience: Requires a minimum of a 4 year degree: Bachelors of Science – Business, Accounting emphasis and at least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Language Ability: Effective oral and written communication skills with customers, coworkers and management. Ability to read and comprehend reports and invoices. Ability to write basic correspondence.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills: Must have excellent computer skills including strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, bonuses, proportions, percentages. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, and proportions to practical situations.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: N/A
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Our convenient Mid-Peninsula location is close to the train station; free employee parking available.
For consideration, please submit your resume by completing the form below or download the application.
Woodmont is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, creed, ancestry, disability, or any other personal characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.