The Moran & Telegraph Arts in Oakland, F/T (40 hours)
Woodmont Real Estate Services is currently seeking a hard working, Custodian/Porter to provide cleaning and janitorial services 40 hours per week. The duties include but are not limited to: sweeping, blowing and cleaning all common areas, clean laundry facility, fitness center, business center and office, as needed.
- Performs job related tasks in an effective manner.
- Performs daily routines as directed by the Property Manager.
- Available to work overtime when required.
- Must pass physical, drug and background checks.
- Reliable transportation with legally required auto insurance and a valid driver’s license.
- Excellent opportunity to learn and grow with our large property management company
- Competitive salary and full-time benefits including: Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid vacations, holiday and sick time
- Drug-free workplace
For consideration, please submit your resume by completing the form below or download the application.
Woodmont is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, creed, ancestry, disability, or any other personal characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.