Corporate Office in Belmont, F/T (40 hours)
Woodmont Real Estate Service, one of the largest fee-based property management companies in California currently seeks a Junior Commercial Property Accountant. This is an entry-level position; we are willing to train, but you must have a four (4) year Business degree with an Accounting concentration. The schedule is Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
This position is responsible for the preparation and timely distribution of several commercial property financial statement packages for various client owned properties. Responsible for the input of tenant cash receipts, lease abstracts, cash management and bank reconciliations. This position will monitor cash, work closely with accounts payable, update supporting Excel schedules and have daily interaction with property and regional managers for these properties. Having good time-management skills and being deadline-driven is paramount in this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Accounting concentration
- Property Accountant experience is an advantage but not required. This is an entry-level position.
- Knowledge of generally acceptable accounting principles
- Possess strong financial, analytical, problem solving and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and Self-Motivated
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Competitive salary and full-time benefits including: Medical/Dental/Vision, Life Insurance & 401K Plan.
- Paid vacations, holiday and sick time.
- Drug-free workplace.
- Excellent opportunity to learn and grow with our large property management company
- Convenient Mid-Peninsula location is close to the train station and we offer a commuter benefit. We have free employee parking available.
For consideration, please submit your resume by completing the form below or download the application.
Woodmont is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, creed, ancestry, disability, or any other personal characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.