Q19 in Sacramento, F/T (40 hours) onsite
Our beautiful Apartment Community is seeking an experienced repair and apartment professional to supervise our maintenance/service team. This position requires a skilled individual to lead the service department as well as oversee vendors.
- Skilled in light electrical, plumbing and appliance repair
- Painting skills a plus
- Provide own tools
- Valid Driver’s License with legally required auto insurance as well as reliable transportation
- Available to respond to after hours and weekend emergencies on a rotating basis
- Leadership skills – lead and direct projects
- Excellent opportunity to learn and grow with our large property management company
- Competitive salary and full-time benefits including: Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid vacations, holiday and sick time
- 401k Plan
- Drug-free workplace
For consideration, please submit your resume by completing the form below or downloading the application here.
Woodmont is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, creed, ancestry, disability, or any other personal characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.