The Villages at Cupertino, P/T (24 hours)
The Leasing Consultant will assist the Property Manager with day-to-day operations but most importantly it will assist current residents with questions and concerns and lease apartments to future residents. Our company offers professional, in-house training both at hire and ongoing via in-person and web-based training programs.
- We require that the right candidate have a PROVEN leasing and sales background
- Knowledge of the current market and marketing experience important
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Superior COMPUTER skills; RealPage and YieldStar knowledge a PLUS!
- Ability to complete data input into the computer system for entering future resident visits and work orders and the ability to update advertising!
- Must be flexible and available to work full-time and on weekends
- College degree preferred or related work experience
- Woodmont offers a competitive compensation package plus a 401(k) plan for part-time employees.
- *For part-time Leasing Consultant and Property Manager positions we offer “great leasing bonus potential”.
- *Roving Property Managers are not eligible for leasing bonuses though we do offer “mileage reimbursement”.
- Drug free workplace & Team environment.
For consideration, please submit your resume by completing the form below or downloading the application here.
Woodmont is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, creed, ancestry, disability, or any other personal characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.