Corporate Office in Belmont, F/T (40 hours)
Woodmont Real Estate Services is the premier independently owned Northern California property management company specializing in multifamily and commercial properties. We provide 3rd- party management services, managing a diverse portfolio of office, retail, industrial and multifamily properties valued at over $4.5 billion. With more than four decades of industry experience and expertise. Woodmont delivers comprehensive real estate management services to both institutional and individual clients.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced multifamily Property Accountant. This full-time position reports directly to the multifamily Controller and is responsible for the preparation and timely distribution of monthly financial statements to multiple entities, spreadsheet analysis and daily interaction with the on-site apartment staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 2 years of property accountant experience, preferably for multiple entities
- Knowledge of generally acceptable accounting principles
- Possess strong financial, analytical, problem solving and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and Self Motivated
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of RealPage preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Our convenient Mid-Peninsula location is close to the train station; free employee parking available.
For consideration, please submit your resume by completing the form below or download the application.
Woodmont is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, creed, ancestry, disability, or any other personal characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.