The Lofts at One Powell in San Francisco, P/T (25 hours) onsite
Woodmont is seeking an experienced Property Manager to manage a condo conversion property in the heart of Downtown San Francisco. This is a Full-time, 30 Hour per week position – Benefits Included. The schedule is Monday – Friday, 10am – 5pm. A one-bedroom onsite apartment is included as a part of the compensation package. The Property Manager will be accountable for a broad range of duties including managing the day to day operations, assistance to ownership as condo conversion and renovation begins, establishing and maintaining financial goals and managing and supporting the property team.
The position requires a candidate with:
- Proven supervisory skills
- Strong financial analysis and computer skills
- Solid organization and administrative skills
- Knowledge of the multifamily property management industry
- Strong marketing, merchandising and sales skills with the ability to train staff in same
- Superior customer service and resident relations experience
Specific skills required:
- 5+ years prior Property Management experience.
- Real Page experience a plus. Property Management software experience required.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to multi-task, remain highly organized, and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to prepare and make presentations to the ownership and the community.
- Strong vendor management experience.
- Ability to develop positive relationships and communicate effectively with vendors, tenants, staff, ownership and the community.
- Competitive salary and full time benefits including: Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance
- A one-bedroom onsite apartment is included as part of the compensation package.
- Paid vacations, holiday and sick time.
- 401(k) Plan
- Team Atmosphere
- Drug Free Workplace
- Excellent opportunity to learn and grow with our large property management company.
Woodmont Real Estate Services is a premier asset and property management company, we’re proud to offer Northern California over 50 years’ experience managing a diverse portfolio of commercial and multifamily properties. We’re renowned for our hands-on management approach, marketing know-how and in-depth knowledge of submarkets throughout the region. It’s what’s allowed us to create unique strategies that are truly custom to each property. Our mission is to provide superior service, professionalism and respect to everyone who lives and works at the properties we manage. It’s just one of the many ways we are constantly working to exceed our clients’ expectations.
Don’t wait. . .send your resume today.
For consideration, please submit your resume by completing the form below or download the application.
Woodmont is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, creed, ancestry, disability, or any other personal characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.