Paloma Del Mar in Freedom, F/T (40 hours) *onsite
Woodmont is seeking an experienced Property Manager to manage our peaceful community in Freedom. The 130 units are surrounded by lush landscaping and inviting courtyards for active adults who are at least 55 years of age. The schedule is Monday- Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. The Property Manager will be accountable for a broad range of duties including managing the day to day operations, maintaining high occupancy levels, supporting our marketing programs, establishing and maintaining financial goals and managing and supporting the property team. Tax Credit or other affordable housing experience is required; Senior Housing preferred. An onsite apartment is included as a part of the compensation package.
The position requires a candidate with:
- Proven supervisory skills
- Strong financial analysis and computer skills
- Solid organization and administrative skills
- Knowledge of the multifamily property management industry
- Strong Marketing and Sales skills with the ability to train staff in same
- Superior customer service and resident relations experience
Specific skills required:
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Tax Credit or other affordable housing experience; Senior Housing preferred.
- Real Page experience a plus
- 5+ years prior Property Management experience
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, remain highly organized, and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- A competitive compensation package and health related benefits including, medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Plus a 401(k) plan, vacation and sick plans and more!
- An onsite apartment is included as a part of the compensation package.
For consideration, please submit your resume by completing the form below or downloading the application here. PLEASE INCLUDE salary requirements.
Woodmont is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, creed, ancestry, disability, or any other personal characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.