Seacliff in Pacifica, F/T (40 hours) onsite
The Property Manager is accountable for a broad range of duties including managing the day-to-day operations, maintaining high occupancy levels, supporting our marketing programs, establishing and maintaining financial goals and managing and supporting the property team. Must have superior financial analysis skills and strong supervisory experience.
The position requires a candidate with:
- Knowledge of tenant, eviction and fair housing laws and applicable federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations pertaining to the multifamily industry
- Proven supervisory skills
- Strong financial analysis and computer skills
- Solid organization and administrative skills
- Knowledge of the multifamily property management industry
- Strong marketing, merchandising and sales skills with the ability to train staff in same
- Superior customer service and resident relations experience
- Lease-Up experience preferred
Specific skills required:
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Real Page experience a plus
- Prior Property Manager experience
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, remain highly organized and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
Woodmont offers a competitive compensation package and health related benefits including, medical, dental, vision and life insurance. Plus a 401(k) plan, vacation and sick plans and more!
For consideration, please submit your resume by completing the form below or download the application.
Woodmont is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, creed, ancestry, disability, or any other personal characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.