Corporate Office in Belmont, F/T (40 hours)
Woodmont is currently seeking an experienced and outgoing Receptionist to join our growing team at our Belmont Corporate Office location. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is well organized, thorough, and possesses the ability to multi-task while completing objectives. The Receptionist is primarily responsible for successfully greeting guests in our lobby, answering and directing incoming calls and providing clerical assistance for our Accounting Department on a daily basis. Exceptional customer service and a professional demeanor are required at all times. This position also works closely with our Financial Services Department providing assistance which must be completed in a timely manner with a high level of accuracy.
- A minimum of a high school diploma and at least 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- A college degree is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Excellent computer skills: MS Office/Outlook/Excel/Word
- Excellent customer service skills
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls.
- Attend to clients, tenants, visitors and vendors and deal with inquiries face to face.
- Collect, sort and accurately scan commercial rent checks.
- Open and sort invoices to the correct Accounts Payable Specialist.
- Sort and match accounts payable checks and invoices.
- General administrative and clerical support duties.
- Competitive salary and benefits package, offering medical, dental, vision, Life Insurance, a 401K and More.
- Great career opportunities with coaching and mentoring
- Team atmosphere
- Drug free workplace
For consideration, please submit your resume by completing the form below or downloading the application here.
Woodmont is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, creed, ancestry, disability, or any other personal characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.