Santa Rosa & Marin Properties, P/T (29 hours or less)
Woodmont is now recruiting for a Part-time Roving Leasing Consultant to work at our Santa Rosa and Marin properties. Must be extremely flexible since Rover schedules may change frequently. Also, must be available to work some weekends for business needs. This position requires no more than 29 hours per week. This is an excellent opportunity for person who is able to adapt to any and all properties with different ownership demands. Must be willing to travel on a regular basis.
- Proven leasing and sales background.
- Knowledge of the current market and marketing experience important.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Superior COMPUTER skills: RealPage knowledge a PLUS!
- Ability to complete data input into the computer system for entering future resident visits and work orders.
- Ability to update online advertising daily.
- Must be flexible and available to work full time and on weekends.
- College degree preferred or related work experience
- 401(K) Plan
- Team Atmosphere
- Drug Free workplace
For consideration, please submit your resume by completing the form below or downloading the application here.
Woodmont is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, creed, ancestry, disability, or any other personal characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.