Corporate Office in Belmont, F/T (40 hours) 2 positions
Woodmont has an immediate need for a dynamic Roving Property Manager to float between multiple properties in the Greater Bay Area. This individual must be extremely flexible since as Rover schedules may change frequently. Assignments may be long or short term depending upon the need and may occasionally include weekend assignments. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is able to adapt to any and all types of properties including lease-ups and stable properties with varying ownership requirements. Travel on a regular basis is required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of tenant, eviction and fair housing laws and applicable federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations pertaining to the multifamily industry
- Proven sales and leadership skills
- Experience leading a team
- Strong financial acumen and technology skills
- Solid organization and administrative skills
- Knowledge of the multifamily property management industry
- Lease-up experience desired
- Strong marketing and merchandising experience
- Superior customer service and resident relations experience
Specific skills required:
- Preferred experience with virtual and self-guided touring tools
- Real Page and revenue management experience a plus
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Property Manager
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, remain highly organized and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Regular travel required
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule based on Property assignments
Woodmont offers a competitive compensation package and health related benefits including, medical, dental, vision and life insurance. Plus a 401(k) plan, vacation and sick plans and more!
For consideration, please submit your resume by completing the form below or download the application.
Woodmont is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, creed, ancestry, disability, or any other personal characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.