Folsom Gateway and Adagio, F/T (40 hours)
Woodmont is seeking a Service Technician/Porter who has maintenance and housekeeping/custodial experience to serve two of our apartment communities in Sunnyvale and San Jose. This split position requires good organization skills, proven apartment turnover, painting and custodial/housekeeping skills. This individual will have good communication skills to interact with team members, vendors and residents.
- Performs job related tasks in an timely and effective manner per company policy & procedures.
- Performs daily routines as directed by the Property Manager or Lead Service Technician.
- Repairs and restores to proper condition, interiors, including but not limited to, appliances, furnaces, heaters, boilers, doors, hardware, cabinets, floors, plumbing, electrical, lighting and painting.
- Repairs and restores to proper condition exteriors, including but not limited to, doors, windows, hardware, plumbing, fences, pools and exterior lighting.
- Available to work overtime when required.
- Available to respond to after hours and weekend emergencies on a rotating basis.
- Must pass physical, drug and background checks.
- Valid driver’s license with legally required auto insurance as well as reliable transportation
- Excellent opportunity to learn and grow with our large property management company
- Competitive salary and full-time benefits including: Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid vacations, holiday and sick time
- Drug-free workplace
For consideration, please submit your resume by completing the form below or download the application.
Woodmont is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, creed, ancestry, disability, or any other personal characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.