Waterford Place in Dublin, F/T (40 hours)
A Service Technician is primarily responsible for the completion of interior and exterior maintenance work at a multifamily property. The ideal candidate will provide quality service in a helpful, friendly manner, providing superior service to residents creating an atmosphere in which the community is a clean, safe and pleasant place to work and live.
- Performs job related tasks in an effective manner.
- Performs daily routines as directed by the Property Manager or Lead Service Technician.
- Repairs and restores to proper condition, interiors, including but not limited to, appliances, furnaces, heaters, boilers, doors, hardware, cabinets, floors, plumbing, electrical, lighting and painting.
- Repairs and restores to proper condition exteriors, including but not limited to, doors, windows, hardware, plumbing, fences, pools and exterior lighting.
- Available to respond to after hours and weekend emergencies on a rotating basis.
- In some cases: valid driver’s license with legally required auto insurance as well as reliable transportation
- Excellent opportunity to learn and grow with our large property management company
- Competitive salary and full-time benefits including: Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid vacations, holiday and sick time
- Drug-free workplace
For consideration, please submit your resume by completing the form below or downloading the application here.
Woodmont is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, creed, ancestry, disability, or any other personal characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.